Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Artists for requests?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2014 07:51
Hey;

I'm just wondering if there are still any artists out there who will do free modeling requests. I'm not looking for anything too elaborate or time consuming, so if you're out there, respond, pm or e-mail me and I'll let you know what I'm looking for.

No matter where you go, there you are.
Buckaroo Banzai
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
It is easier for you to show us what you want. However if I remember right this is not a request board. If you need help or want to show off a model then post. Most of the free artist have moved on to reloaded, doesn't mean we don't watch the rest of the forums.

If you show me what you want I might make it for you. What I like to see is someone that shows effort. For me coding in fpsc was a problem, but if I gave what I could, usually someone would help.

You can catch more flies with sugar than vinegar.

Pirate Myke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2014 04:25
We are all still floating around. But it would be easier if you post a picture or a description of what you are looking for.

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 4gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit
RJsDad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2014 23:44
Thanks to both, and you're right, I shuda posted specifics. What I'm looking for is a dome-shaped roof, either a segment or an entity, that I can use with existing fspc building pieces. If I have the .x files, I can adapt them to fit.

p.s.: I thought the Free Artists thread was locked?

Buckaroo Banzai
Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2014 09:28 Edited at: 31st Jul 2014 09:30
Something along these lines?

RJsDad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2014 04:07
Yes, I could use that as well! Thanks Poloflece! As a matter of fact I've been given a variant of that type, but would like that one as well.

I'd also like a classic dome, like a half-sphere or something like the Pantheon (but not at all as ornate) and/or a geodesic style.

Thank you all for your responses!

Buckaroo Banzai
Teabone
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2014 12:45
How ironic, I just started working a model very much like that one in your example image. I started working on the texture for it. But after seeing that image above I'd love to add more similar details.

(Teabone)

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 12:42:23
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 12:42:23