Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Play games with wristband

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hy guys,

I am an electronic engineer and I have created a wristband that he can read fingers gesture and he can talk by bluetooth with any electronics device. I thought about games and in particular games like Battlefield or something like that. With my wristband you can do everything like shoot, change your guns, jump, change the shot..and all of this just with simple gesture finger.

I want to hear what do you think about that and if someone will be interested to try our product!!! Smile

Thanks
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2014 13:34
Sounds interesting... not sure if it would ever replace a mouse button for shooting - but I think it would be handy to be able to say, twist left or right to lean around corners, or go prone when it's tilted up.

The only concern I'd have, is when playing The Forest or a survival horror game, something jumps out at you and you end up doing backflips because of the fright

I am the one who knocks...
Dark Java Dude 64
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2014 13:35
Sounds like a neat thing. Do you have any pics or videos to prove that what you speak of is a real manifestation of these claims?

Flash is falling out of... Flashion.
swissolo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2014 20:44 Edited at: 1st Aug 2014 20:45
I posted here. Why did my post disappear?

I basically said what DJD did.

Edit: Neeevermind. Duplicate thread My post was in an alternate reality.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 02:52:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 02:52:18