Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / The last space 9 [Full game]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2014 21:33 Edited at: 17th Aug 2014 21:38
Hello everyone.
I've made a new game and i want to post it.

video :

Download link :
https://www.mediafire.com/?2zu6go19iy546zj

enjoy!
wattywatts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2014 09:02
This looks pretty cool man. Did you actually make 9 games in this series?
Benigno Filippo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2014 17:31
Yes , i've made 9 gmes in this series trying to improve the main game and i will be releasing more of it with more improvements.
wattywatts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2014 20:57
I tried it out, it's pretty cool. If I may suggest a few improvements, I'd add mouse look and/or WASD control. Also, audio transmissions would really help the immersion.
Quel
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow looks very promising, definately checking it out tomorrow!
Quel
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmm, the controls are very touchy... of course the un-inverted X-axis didn't help me either, i constantly tried to go up pressing down.

But the main problem is that there's zero smoothing in turning, put in there a little delay, while the ship gains maximum turning speed so we can do more precise targetting.
29 games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2014 17:06
I've played this a couple of times, I got to level 4, and it's not bad.

The graphics are really good and I like that I can play it with my gamepad. I like the exploding asteroids.

The menus were good but I didn't like the way the cursor would jump back to its starting position in each sub-menu.

I found the game became repetitive very quickly. It would be nice if they was more variety of enemy, level design and weapons.

Maybe have some larger ships or a large space station. It doesn't necessarily have to be interactive or something the player fights but just use it as a peace of scenery (a bit like flying through the Death Star in Return of the Jedi).

It would be nice if the space fighter could roll. I understand why it moves the way it does but it doesn't feel quite right.

Overall, I think this is a good effort, it's obvious that you've put a lot of work into it.

Just out of interest, why didn't you do a WIP post? I think you might find it helpful to get some input during the development.

Benigno Filippo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2014 03:17 Edited at: 8th Sep 2014 03:38
The next will insert'many enhancement then control of the

spacecraft with the mouse etc..

thanks for you interest

WIP post?
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2014 12:35
I liked the game, but whatever have been commented in the previous post should be considered for the 10th version of this game. Best of luck amigo, and I am not Spanish. LOL!

29 games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2014 17:17
Quote: "WIP post?"

Work In Progress post.

You can create a thread on the Work In Progress board to talk about games you've started but haven't finished, you just need to include some screen shots or a video showing the current state of the game and talk about what you've done and want to do. You can also post demos of the unfinished game so people can play it.

It's a good way of getting feedback as you develop a game and it also generates a bit of interest in the final game.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 19:22:09
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 19:22:09