Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Slender man script

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello, I'm making a new FPSC game, (it doesn't have the slender man in it, Im using a custom Model I have made,) and I would like to have some help on the slender man mechanics EX. able to teleport, death screen, and how to make the camera shake on the code of this

:plrcanbeseen:plraddhealth=-500

Is there any possible way to do it on FPSC? I know that Marc was able to do it on the Slender Man Shadows, but I would like to make my own version with a whole new idea and way that the game works...

Anthony Gonzales
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2014 17:05
For the camera to shake, put in something like

:plrcanbeseen:camshake=10,plraddhealth=-9999

For the hud, you can make one and then specify the hud in the plrcanbeseen condition using the hudshow command where the name of the hud has to be specified earlier (hudshow=hudname).

And, for the teleportation part, you can use checkpoints. Also, some teleportation commands can be used in that context (I forgot which one but you can see the teleporter scripts for reference).

Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
will the check points be eaiser,

(also how would I go about this?)

Anthony Gonzales
FazeoR
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, I have developed my version of the slender man script. (beware its not perfect and you can still die through walls). But I hope it helps you out! I also have a moded slender man character if your interested.

Cheers! FazeoR

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
thank you so much bro,also when the enemy get's to close or when the player looks behind and sees the enemy, how would I get the sound to play a sound when he's to close... BUT thank you so much for getting the enemy teleporting to me! CHEERS

Anthony Gonzales
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
also, how would I get a pages script???

Anthony Gonzales
FazeoR
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi @Stealth Sin.

The Script I made already has that 2nd thing you wanted in there already.

;Header

desc = Slenderman

;Triggers

:state=0,inview=0:rotatetoplr,movefore=1,animate=1
:state=0,plrcanbeseen:settarget
:state=0,inview=1:freeze,rotatetoplr,state=1
:state=0,etimergreater=40000:sound=(Your Scare Sound)
:state=1,etimergreater=40000:plraddhealth=-2,plrwobble=3,camshake=1,state=0"

The other part shouldn't be that hard...I'd say using "plrdistfurther=200:sound=(Your sound for slender-man getting close)" Should do the trick.

I have attached the new update of the slenderman script as well.

Cheers! FazeoR

Attachments

FazeoR
Years of Service
User Offline
The Pages Script on the other hand is alittle more difficult...I have a script where if you pick up an object it plays a sound, but I don't know how to make it change sound once a second object is collected.

Cheers! FazeoR

Attachments

Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
okay when I try this i'll let you know how it goes, (my pc is having internal problems so I'm trying to fix it, the device im using right now is a laptop provided by a computer learning class...

Anthony Gonzales
Sinister Spoon
Years of Service
User Offline
there is a command i believe to tell fpsc wether or not an entity is on screen, there is a pickobject=(0 or 1 where 1 is the object dead centre in the crosshairs and 0 is when it isnt) but Im sure i read somewhere the is a command just to tell if it is being displayed on screen as well (these are relevant to fpsc v.120 as far as I know, I jumped from 1.13 o 1.20 so im not sure if versions in between support it or what the syntax is but if you have the relevant fpsc version in the docs folder within thegamecreators/docs/ you should find it as a pdf) as plrcanbeseen is true if the entity can see the player not the other way around, pickobject is ok for when the crosshairs are directly on it like your looking straight at slenderman so it insta-kills you but the other command where its on screen coupled with a check to make sure its not directly in the crosshairs could lead to a camshake=value and a slightly lower drop in health as more of a warning that something bad could happen should you then choose to centre your viewpoint on it?

Hope this helped

smoke em if you got em

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 20:14:35
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 20:14:35