Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Experience or knowledge of cash tournament video games?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2014 14:55
I want to host games with cash prizes. What are the best Tournament programs to use?

I would like to have players play matches at separate times, not have both play together at the same time against each other on the same game/level/map etc (directly against each other).

But to play a game against themselves or computer AI, and register a score, the tournament program takes each score and compares, with the best one being the winner.

So for example a player could play snooker or pool or solitaire card game, game takes a score, say how long it took to clear the table, or highest break, whatever you want to set up as the rules for the game. Tournament program takes score and notes the best one.

If players have to play at the same time, that really limits the flow of players, I want players to play when they want to, and to have the program match players, so the games being played can be constantly running, with minimum delay of matched players.

Is it also possible to run these Tournaments on mobiles as well as PCs and consoles if I have the source code for the mobile game?

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 9th Oct 2014 17:13
Isn't this like email chess?

fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2014 14:10
No, but I see where you are coming from.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 10th Oct 2014 14:16
Quote: "No, but I see where you are coming from."

Try to replicate the method...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 15:26:08
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 15:26:08