Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] bed design concept

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2014 10:39
I always admire your diplomacy Seppuku, you have knack for the void that is generally not appreciated. any argument that is accepted by any who know the void is accepted by me. Why do they fight? Live and let be. even if they will not accept it. Live and let be from their side too. Is it so hard to grasp that to be against is to induce conflict. to form a side is to dedicate oneself to dogma. if a point is enforced to the point of annihilation of all others then, ... is the universe richer? Or have you just destroyed thought? I personally think that thought matters above all else. and dogma least of all, and therefore equal to all of low and high thought alike. Live and let be... I wish only to be empty...

To Err is Human...
To Arr is Pirate!
Indicium
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm sure somebody has a quote from Linus Torvalds as their sig. "I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended."
swissolo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2014 01:53 Edited at: 2nd Nov 2014 01:53
Quote: "I'm sure somebody has a quote from Linus Torvalds as their sig. "I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended.""

I'm pretty sure it's TheComet.

I wasn't going to post, but clearly this thread has been derailed far past any hope of return. I've personally found this thread rather funny The whole situation is absurdly out of control. The argument should have been over ages ago.
So I put random words into google until it gave me something fitting.

Clonkex
Forum Vice President
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2014 04:12
Quote: "Until then, a mod can lock this thread to prevent further whining."

Good, will do.

Quote: "So I put random words into google until it gave me something fitting."

It is indeed fitting.

Quote: "Again you are in violation of the AUP. Any mods reading this forum post needs to take action."

Sure thing, buddy! And..... LOCKED.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 07:43:17
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 07:43:17