Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / enemy script not working

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i needed scripts for my game that the enemies would be standing on their positions and not moving. i used static and other fpsc scripts for them but when i start the game they just run up to me, start shooting and come very near to me. i want that they should be static on their positions when i start the game and when they will see the player they should fire on the player without coming close to it. And At the start of game they should not come to me.
Froschkerl
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2014 17:29
Try out the "shootclose" or the "shootclose10" script.
FPSC Classic Models and Media
Years of Service
User Offline
i think you don't understand. i want that they should be static at their positions and they should be heedless when i will start the game. they should fire on the player static at their positions while shooting without coming close to player
Froschkerl
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2014 18:14
Then try out the cautious script(s)
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2014 00:54
It's not the greatest workaround, but waist high invisible walls can help you achieve this. Place them around the enemy to block their movement but not hamper their shooting.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2019-09-19 02:04:38
Your offset time is: 2019-09-19 02:04:38