Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / AGK2 - IAP Verification Error

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2015 13:11
Hi all.

Firstly - Happy New Year!

I developed an app with IAP and uploaded to Google. I set-up the IAP details in Google too. Using a device and a user, I download the app, clicked a button and as I needed, the purchase dialog came up, which I completed. However, at the end of this purchase, I got a Signature Verification Failed, code 1003.

Looking at Google, it seems to be related to using Google In-App testing and that it will not be a problem for real/live apps. Although I am using a live app etc.

Has anyone experience this and maybe can help suggest a way to work around this, maybe with code change etc. I've added my code for the IAP. Additionally, even though Google merchant confirms the purchase, the code is not bringing back confirmation of this, with the variable 'Bought' not being set to a 1. Is there a time delay between purchase and having it available/readable in apps?

Thanks in adavance.

Ian.

www.zortokgames.com
ApkGames.Guru
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2015 14:54
Ok, after studying a little more, seems the InAppPurchaseSetKeys() instruction is needed prior to the InAppPurchaseSetup().

The example code in the help doesn't have this, but I guess it's logical when you think about it.

Just need to understand why the code 'If GetInAppPurchaseAvailable(0) = 1 Then Bought = 1' is not being resolved when the app is run and only being set when you attempt to purchase again.

Cheers, Ian.

www.zortokgames.com
ApkGames.Guru
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2015 15:31
Think I'm there and to save anyone else having to fiddle about, I've added the code to the codebase libary and below.

I moved GetInAppPurchaseAvailable(0) into the main do/loop, as calling it just the once was not enough, as it can take a few seconds to register, so by repeatedly checking, you do get back what your expecting if the product was bought.

Cheers, Ian.

www.zortokgames.com
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2015 04:25
Thanks for sharing

Coding things my way since 1981 -- Currently using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 15:45:49
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 15:45:49