Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Dark Shaders help..

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

I just downloaded dark shaders and installed the updated GDK include and lib files. I attempted to make a simple normal map shader and include in a GDK script. The model loads totally black.. any help would be greatly appreciated..

Jesse
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 13th Jan 2015 10:18
Can't help but posting something before this goes un-noticed for eons

Try
http://www.evolved-software.com/shaders/postprocessing

Look at the left menu, Only some have GDK projects with them...

Good Luck...

s_i
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2015 11:49
I also advise you to use evolved's shaders from this site ( http://www.evolved-software.com/shaders/bumpmapping ). Many of DarkGDK users use them successfully.
staticloud
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks guys, So I cant get the regular normal map code to work from Evolve.. When i copy the code, media and FX to a new project it loads just the light and fog; no floor or object. I proceeded to try the others which worked great but when trying to load my model and normal map the character loads and has a fluid looking texture that moves as i rotate him.. All i want to have a normal map applied to the character.. ha... Thanks again for the help.
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 14th Jan 2015 03:50
Post a screen grab...

Try applying a colour to your model...

s_i
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2015 13:04
Error is in your code, not in Evolved's code, because I and many people used Evolved's shaders in our projects without problems.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:47:19
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:47:19