Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / adding custom intro to project or game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi , i´m a almost pro user of fpsc . But , now i gotta question . I have made a game with fpsc reloaded . It´s of 15 levels . But after finishing the making of the game , i feel the necessity of adding an intro . I´ve made an intro video . So , my ques is how do i add it in the game ¿ Thanks in advance
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2015 14:35
If you want it before the title screen there is a way to add it via the leve setup or if you want it after the level loads just start your player in a storyzone. Have the storyzone play the video, just be warned if you do this method your loading screen music will contine to play throughout the video. Hope that helps.

Model pack 66-99 high quality items...cheap!!
"Who loves ya baby!"
add custom intro
Years of Service
User Offline
sorry sir but what do u mean by lvl setup because there´s no such option . In FILE menu there are these optns : new random level , new flat level , save , open , save as , save standalone bla bla . But not only the file menu but also the other menus doesn´t contain lvl setup optn . And about the story zone , where show i put the video ¿¿
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2015 17:49
you have to get into the nuts and bolts of the program by editing the text files. They are located at The Game Creators/FPS Creator/Files/languagebank/english/gamebank/mygame/titlepage.fpi
Now this is if you want to play a video before the menu starts.

If you want it to play after the level loads you need to use the storyzone as I have described in the previous post. Check in the official guide1 and 2 for a lot of great ideas.

Model pack 66-99 high quality items...cheap!!
"Who loves ya baby!"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 21:29:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 21:29:05