Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / Add to Gallery?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Once I have finished an app with AGKv2, how to I add it to the AppGameKit gallery? I can search other entries but don't see where to add my own.
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2015 08:57
You have to log in using your TGC account details to show "Add an entry" at the top of the gallery.

Using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
Wilf
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2015 08:51
Somethings broken though, after hitting 'Login' it displays the navigation list in the middle of the screen. If you make the text size really small it uncovers a password field that doesn't accept my TGC password.

Twitter: @itanican
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PushdownGame
Polaraul
Years of Service
User Offline
Came across this too. At the moment it is impossible to add to the gallery. Pressing the LOGIN link just takes the user to what appears to be a malformed page. Was trying to add my app.
Crazy Programmer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2015 16:23
Quote: "Came across this too. At the moment it is impossible to add to the gallery. Pressing the LOGIN link just takes the user to what appears to be a malformed page. Was trying to add my app. "

Same for me.
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2015 22:55
Same its broke.

Programming - AMOS on the AMIGA! / DBPro / Python / A bit of C C++ / now also AGK2! - Graphics - Deluxe Paint on the Amiga / Paintshop Pro / Photoshop / Lightroom / Grafx2
Previously worked for Prisma Software producing childrens educational software on the Amiga - Titles - Pepe's Garden - Paint Pot / Kids Academy range - Paint Pot II / Shopping Basket / Which Where What? / Blobs / Alvin's Puzzles

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 21:13:11
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 21:13:11