Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Player collects and object follows

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello community, I come to bother with one or two questions, I have a problem with this script,I need that when the player picks up the object, the object directly go to the player regardless of their location. The script that I use.

[/:state=0:hudreset,hudx=50,hudy=50,hudimagefine=gamecore\text\keys1.dds,hudname=key,hudhide=1,hudmake=display,state=1
:state=1,plrdistwithin=40,mousestate=1:moveup=10,moveback=20,nogravity,spinrate=10,plrfreeze=500,etimerstart,state=4
:state=4,etimergreater=500:playertake,coloff,plrsound=audiobank\Nueva carpeta\Keys.wav,hudshow=key,activateifused=1]

The idea works well, but if the player collects the object in a location other than face the object does not follow.

Use other commands: associateplayer, followplr, but seems not to work.

The second question, is there any way to make a decal follow an object?

Use a script, I provide the ncmako colleague, but apparently only works on characters.

to follow:

[/:Nearactivatable=0:setTarget,activatetarget=2]

follow:

[/:activated=2:waypointstop,settargetname=object,state=2
:state=2:rotatetotarget
:state=2:animate=2,movetotarget=2,state=0]

Below is a video sample.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRLmrP14JGQ

I hope my attempt to understand English.Thank You
Sinister Spoon
Years of Service
User Offline
try using

that should make the entity rotate towards the player as it spins and then move towards the player regards of which direction the player is facing when they pick it up

if you want to orient the object to the player earlier in the script just put the rotatetoplr command earlier, then any actions it performs afterwards will be in relation to the players location and direction that they're looking in

smoke em if you got em
arrojar entidad y que explote
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks, Sinister Spoon, works perfectly. Thanks for your time, Greetings
Sinister Spoon
Years of Service
User Offline
No problem

Let me know when ur games finished so I can have a play

smoke em if you got em

Login to post a reply