Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Can increase save slot fps game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi.......

My Game Have 19 levels.I want to know when end of each level can save automatically one by one separate slot.That mean wen player complete my game it have 19 saved game can be load any time also the load save and load screen must have display all of 19 saved game.

Pls Help me.....................!

Thanks!
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2015 05:06
Quote: "My Game Have 19 levels.I want to know when end of each level can save automatically one by one separate slot.That mean wen player complete my game it have 19 saved game can be load any time also the load save and load screen must have display all of 19 saved game."

Short answer... no. The use of "quicksave" will use slot 1 only as that is how it is structured in the source. When you press ESC and click save, the player can choose the slot only.

In order to have it auto-save in each slot, you would need to mod the source to have it write to each slot, in addition to adding more save slots that you would require.

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.
Gayan
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks BlackFox

Ok then pls me advice how to increase up to 19 save slot my fps game.

Thanks again

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:32:56
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:32:56