Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / UNIversidad - terror game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

BY: me

STORY: Well, I have no history line for this game, I was planned a history like a guy that is in coma, and the only way to wake up is conquer his own fears or he will be die, but I think I will never release this game because I never have enough time . Please, enjoy this teaser and the ambientation. Only have one puzzle.

DESC: I was working in this game about one and half years ago, I use my university as model. more specifically an old building off my facultad, ambiented as a terror game.

NOTES:

* Sorry, the game is entirely in spanish, but it have a english translated, the launcher have a blocked option to this feature because the game it crashes when you change it. You can change it manually, just go to C:\NUCLEOgames\UNIversidad\System\Game\userdetails.ini change "spanish" to "english" but remember, for some reason (that i dont know) the game sometimes crashes.

* Thanks to bond1 for the shaders. if you see this, i owe you a beer

GAMEPLAY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6XR9jzQzXc (how can I put youtube videos?)

DOWLOAD:

347.7 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!15ADDTwC!cSIbCYOrz8C2lgX4qwxPqANrl9LaSoVQ77YR-KOdcwo

Please, leave a comment and let me know if you find some bugs. sorry english is not my natal tongue.
Boundach
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2015 12:24
Good works! The decor is very well supplied.

Owner/Operator - AmicaLife Studios - Amoureux des nouvelles technologies, Intelligences artificielles, Vocaloids et bien plus.... http://www.amicalife.net
Abdulilah Saleh
Years of Service
User Offline
Good works
i will try play this game
ASTECH
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm downloading this right away! I love horror games made in FPSC!

The Birds - A narrated adventure.
Diablo Chateau
Madcow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2015 14:09
I don't like much horror games made with FPSC and I haven't tried it, but I must say that your level design looks gorgeous.

Utinni !
wizardious
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2015 18:26
Well done! The level design is excellent. Great creepy ambient music, and nicely lit.
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2015 18:41
Nice level design!

ASTECH
Years of Service
User Offline
I enjoyed walking around in your environment. The ambiance was really great and it felt like a real place. I know this is your university so you catching the detail of it to THAT level is amazing. I would be really interested in seeing a full-fledged game from you. This was too good not to do something with later.

The Birds - A narrated adventure.
Diablo Chateau
lcpr_phoenix
Years of Service
User Offline
thanx for all the coments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 13:42:59
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 13:42:59