Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / Viral Outbreak Pincher problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys, I bought viral outbreak quite a while ago and I've ran into a problem with the pincher's :VULNERABILITY: thing, when the Pincher's reaches it's animation, and his eyes turn yellow, i shoot him, it plays his death sound, but then his eye color is gone, but is still alive, and will attack my from and aera of segments, and he wont die, unless I take out that animation and just use him like a regular character. Is their any way to fix this, I don't have the script on my right now, but at ETA: 5:30, I might get back on my computer that has V1.19. if you guys need to see the script for an error, I've made a backup of the original .fpi of the pincher's script, thx. Stealth

Anthony Gonzales
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2015 19:55
Hi Stealth Sin
Take a look at this thread and see if it helps.
best
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=195717&b=21

My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
ive already seen this post and i did not help...

Anthony Gonzales
The Master D
Years of Service
User Offline
You might want to post the version of the script that you're using with the character when you have this issue so that we could take a look at it and troubleshoot it.

AMD FX-6300 Vishera 3.5GHz, Radeon HD 7850 2GB, 8 GB RAM, Win 7 Pro 64 Bit
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
alright, but my PC just got a virus, and I can't open any browsers, unless if i use the steam browser, but I'tll always crash, and I also lost my copy of FPSC x9 V1.19.03, so I don't think I'll be using fpsc for a while because when I'll download the upgrade, and it would work prefectly, but when I go to launch the aplacation, here's the two things that will happen, either if I copy a files folder from an older version of FPSC, I'll open the map-editor child window in a 320x320 box, and FPSC editor will ask to save before the resolution changes, but I'll will just close it and re-open to 320x320 window and ask the same thing, again, or use the foldr provided with the upgrade, and It'll say that gfx, 7.'20. or something like that isn't found on line 7502 or something that like and FPSC will crash. so I'm really spastic about all of this! can some one please help me...

Anthony Gonzales
The Master D
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmmmm. Perhaps you could try backing up all of your media and reinstalling FPSC?

Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
thats also another problem, im using an older folder from FPSC free, so in my x9 folder, their's no files, folder unless I copy one, or download the upgrade, which won't work, im just really confused, also my Opera broswer fixed, so when I get home, Ill post a video on youtube and make some snapshots with badi-cam, do you think it will get more solutions if i make a video of my problem...???

Anthony Gonzales
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
great now my code from the build game upgrade is gone again.... this is really stress full, why is it that unity doesn't have as much problems as FPSC?

Anthony Gonzales
The Master D
Years of Service
User Offline
I always maintain a backup of all of my files on an external hard drive, maybe you should look into doing that so that you can always just reset all of your files to how they were before the crash or before the error. I would personally just find my serial key, write it down somewhere, back up my files folder, and then delete everything in your FPSC folder, then I would re-download the V1 program, use my serial key, copy the files folder into the new FPSC directory, etc.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 09:33:08
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 09:33:08