Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Photography critisim

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2015 04:06
So a while back I shared some of my work and got some great feedback and sence then have worked hard to improve and get better. I am once again looking for some more constructive critisim on my work so I can get better. Thank you

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nilloc223/
bitJericho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2015 07:45 Edited at: 23rd Apr 2015 07:49
You make me really want my camera back XD

One thing I noticed is that you can improve on the chin line and eyes in your photos. I saw it in a great article somewhere but now i can't find it. Basically you or your subject should kind of look a little up and to the side and/or bring your head way forward if you want a front shot. And that gets rid of the double chin (you can also bring the camera up above the eyes if you really want). And as for the eyes, you squint just ever so slightly, there's a bit of an art to it. You squint only a tad but without moving any cheek or facial muscles at all, just your uh, eye lid muscles... This makes your eye lid cover the top part and bottom of your iris a little bit, or lessons the white area. This makes your eyes look ace, like "photogenic guy" ace.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 14:45:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 14:45:10