Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / v2.0.13 Broadcast Bug

Author
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2015 18:03
Hi, I've scanned the forum and can find no mention so I ask.... is it just me that's still getting the 'fail to quit broadcast' bug in 2.0.13 and is this the reason .11 is still aval in my products?

I'm getting quite frustrated with AppGameKit, utilizing the debugger in .13 to write my code and dropping back to .11 to test and tweak has become tiresome, please tell there's a fix in the pipeline?
IronManhood
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2015 22:41
I've been noticing that bug as well.
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2015 02:12
I've not seen this happen in a while, is it only with a particular project, or only with a particular device, or are you debugging locally?
PartTimeCoder
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2015 12:40
No it happens across all my projects and devices but only if the broadcast has been running a while, if I broadcast and immediately test and exit then it seems to be working fine but if its been running a few minuets then the broadcast end will fail, and no while broadcasting I do not run or debug locally

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 22:58:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 22:58:30