Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / need help on hone flipping app

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2015 07:39 Edited at: 15th May 2015 08:17
I got the name this is type on my device so I have grammar mistakes.
Home Flipping App on google play. i am not programming right much too busy working on my house. I might pay some one to help me with this app. Some categories I want the app to do is plumbing, electical, tileing, shingling, painting, yard work, and prices. as soon as I sell my first house I pay 5,000, to how ever is welling to take on this project, but right know I am still working on a house. I want it in tier two so I can help program it. Apply to this post if you are interested. I think in about a month time when I sell my first house I can do this. The 5000 is just the start of what I give the person will also take 50 percent of the app sells.

Some of the sub catigories I have on this app for electrical include different types of wires. This includes ground wireing and how to convert a two prong to a three prong.

I also want the app to tell distance from walking by one wall and give the same distance on other side of wall.

I also want sub categories of different kinds of plumbing. Stuff like fixing pee traps and gassgets.

for wiring I want the ability to move a divice in x any y axis, and the app will tell you what size of wire you should cut.

I will have more details as I am fixing the house.

Developer of Space Chips, pianobasic, zipzapzoom, and vet pinball apps. Developed the tiled map engine seen on the showcase. Veteran for the military.
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2015 11:08
I'm not sure if this is a team request or a DIY progress report! Lol. Either way, does it belong here?

V2 T1 (Mostly)
Uzmadesign
3d point in space
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2015 15:27 Edited at: 15th May 2015 15:32
Well its a team request. I am pretty busy fixing my first house, and I actually need help because its not a small task. I could do it myself, but I can't touch a computer tell my house is done.

Developer of Space Chips, pianobasic, zipzapzoom, and vet pinball apps. Developed the tiled map engine seen on the showcase. Veteran for the military.
Impetus73
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2015 16:00
I suggest you fix the house, take notes on what functions you could use in an app like that, make a prototype, then ask for help. As it is now, you don't have time to manage this project, while fixing the house

----------------
AGK programmer
Did Amiga / AMOS programming in the 90's.
3d point in space
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2015 12:06
Actually I got about 4 week worth done. I just need to do about another 4 weeks and I am done.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 23:03:17
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 23:03:17