Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [Possible BUG] ShowChooseImageScreen() not working with iOS 8.3

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2015 13:08
ShowChooseImageScreen() still does not work for me on iOS 8.3. I have put 2.0.14 on a Mac now and pushed out the newest AGK2 Player to an iPad with iOS 8.3 and it just doesn't display the photo selection screen.

Can somebody... anybody... please confirm if this is a bug? Everything else appears to work fine and the command works on Windows, Mac, Android, and older versions of iOS - just not 8.3

A very simple test which thinks the dialog is open but it isn't:

Thanks.

Chart data provided with kind permission from ELSPA
Matty H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2015 13:22
I have a similar issue. Cant remember which way around but it works on either my iPad2 or my iPad air and does not work on the other one. I can't check right now since the app has expired on my device, if I get time I will put it back on.

Zappo
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2015 18:31
Thank you Matty H, it's nice to have confirmation from someone else. I'm glad it isn't just me!

Chart data provided with kind permission from ELSPA
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2015 19:13
I can replicate this on my iPad 3 running 8.3 so I will investigate
east
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2015 07:00 Edited at: 5th Aug 2015 12:38
I want to know if this bug has been fixed and if there is a hot fix since my next app will depend on this function and I cannot confirm this bug since my iPad has been stolen

On the other hand, I also noticed that on my android device, the GetChoosenImage function fail to load the image if the size of the image is odd ex: 333x333. Is there a workaround for this?

edit: forget the last part. It turns out the image's file extension that I tried to load did not match it's real type. It's real type is png while the extension is jpg. The odd size is just coincidence since the other image that failed to load also has an odd size. Would be nice if AppGameKit could detect the image file real type though..

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 03:24:00
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 03:24:00