Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / My FPSC has downgraded to FPS free

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2015 10:40
hello y'all

I had a strange issue with my FPSC program. I recently installed the free model packs 49 and 56. I also downloaded the updated file for model pack five. after that was all said and done, the program started to run as FPSC free.

I've always had the full version, and now my builds look like crud. I tried backing up my files, reinstalling the program and putting all the files back, but it still goes back to fpsc free.

this is kinda bugging me. can anyone help?
thanks for your time.

"Bureaucracy is a challenge to be conquered with a rightous attitude, a tolarance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary." -Peters laws No. 15
arrojar entidad y que explote
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2015 14:06 Edited at: 24th Jul 2015 19:05
some kid

Hello, you install the latest update, and copy the serial number in the file userdetails.ini

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=208795&b=21

If that fails, try to see how you have the settings in the setup.ini

If you are not sure if your setup is good, showing a snapshot of your settings, to see how to help.
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2015 17:49
arrojar entidad
ahhh....I think you should remove your serial code

My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
some kid
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2015 01:19
hello again! thank you arrojar! that did the trick and now my FPSC is back to normal! thank you so much for your help. i hope this helps other users too

"Bureaucracy is a challenge to be conquered with a rightous attitude, a tolarance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary." -Peters laws No. 15

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 23:28:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 23:28:39