Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Back at my furniture building again

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2015 05:53 Edited at: 1st Aug 2015 05:58
Currently building an awkwardly curved dresser for a soon to be 3yr old and decided since all the tools are out, why not build that nightstand I always needed. (to put my laptop on ya know) Well, I came across these knobs on etsy and immediately knew I must make a steampunk nightstand. I ordered two of them already.

Here's kind of the model I already had prior to deciding on steampunk. So with that theme in mind, I'm open to ideas and concepts for a nightstand. I'd like to stick to roughly the dimensions I already laid out, but I'm open to all sorts of designs if anyone feels like helping me come up with something. It must have at least a small drawer, so I can use that awesome knob!

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 09:06:26
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 09:06:26