Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / [AGKII]Super Torpedo Command Source/Media + Commercial License

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2015 21:00 Edited at: 15th Aug 2015 21:22
Hey forumknights! My Super Torpedo Command took a back seat last month and now I've decided to drop the project all together. But, so that the media and source doesn't go to waist, I'm posting the entire project source and media up for anyone to use! I'm including a free version for personal use or for non-commercial games and a paid version for people who want to use the source or 2D media in their own commercial game.

Screenshots

Free Version Download

DOWNLOAD SUPER TORPEDO COMMAND SOURCE/MEDIA - FREE VERSION

Paid Commercial Version

BUY SUPER TORPEDO COMMAND SOURCE/MEDIA - COMMERCIAL LICENSE - $4.99 USD

Game Features:

- Menu system
- Animated transitions
- Easy use particle system
- 10 game levels
- scoring
- 3 boss levels
- Awesome pixel graphics!
- Weapons!
- Ammo / reload
- 3 player bases w/ hp / explosive death

The free version allows you to use any of the source or 2D media in your own personal project or free game(no ads). The license is only for the source code and 2D media. Music, sound fx and fonts are free downloaded media and can be used freely in any project. They were included so you can run the game.

The paid commercial license version allows you to use the source and 2D media in any commercial project or free game with ads. No limits. Music, sound fx and fonts are the same deal as the free version, they can be used freely on any project and were included so you can run the game.

You can't redistribute any of the media on it's own or in a pack that isn't a game project.

This was a fun project to work on, but I've sorta lost interest and decided to move onto a new project. Wouldn't be the first time I've done that..

Thanks guys! Hope you enjoy the game and media!

JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2015 23:27
Anyone even try the game? Curious to see what people thought of it.

SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2015 23:54
Just tried it now and run it on the Mac, runs very smooth and the style and music is awesome, it is a very good game and a great take on missile command which I loved on the Atari.

Not sure if there is a bug on the free version though as it looked like I couldn't die, the bases got to their smallest when blasted and then the bombs and missiles then just kept blowing up when hitting the bottom with no effect them??

Great game though and very good work with this

The Amiga and Amos were great!
My website LEAP - Download Paint Pot here!
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2015 00:05
Lol thanks! Ya, you can't die, I never got around to coding a game over section. I kinda lost interest oops.

Thanks for trying!

SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2015 00:42
Quote: "I kinda lost interest"

Haha I know that feeling

In all seriousness though, you should really finish this off and release on Android and iOS as it is a great game and crying out for the touch control on mobiles.

I love these retro style games and there is a big interest for it. I would pay for it on mobile, love it

JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2015 00:45
...ah I just might now! Lol, thanks for the insight!

SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2015 00:54
Quote: "...ah I just might now! Lol, thanks for the insight!"

Hope so, wouldn't mind this on the phone for a break from work

Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2015 03:23 Edited at: 18th Aug 2015 04:15
Quote: "Anyone even try the game? Curious to see what people thought of it. "

I downloaded the free version last night, but was too tired to play.
I did peek at the media though, and I am going to give it a spin right now on the other machine. (this one is OpenGL 1.5)

There was a submarine arcade game back in the day, that has few survivors demanding high prices.
"World's first 2-monitor action video game."

Edit
Now I remember why I never liked Missile Command... the trackball!
This game is a lot of fun with the point and click, so the tapping would be even better.
I was able to get past the Alert Sub Boss before taking any hits...

Quote: "In all seriousness though, you should really finish this off and release on Android and iOS as it is a great game and crying out for the touch control on mobiles."

Yeah, what he said!

Coding things my way since 1981 -- Currently using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:22:14
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:22:14