Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Help!! Please!! Error!!

Author
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
it always comes this error message have repaired it already adjusted and yet he does not

https://www.facebook.com/RPGMVXA?ref=hl

Attachments

Login to view attachments
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2015 21:45
This error can be from a multitude of issues...

* Original v1 FPSC- the error will come up if you are running the original FPSC. You will need to upgrade (can be found here).

* Windows OS- the error will appear on some systems running Windows and it needs Admin rights, particularly if you install into the default folder. You can right click the shortcut for FPSC and select "Run as Administrator".

* Corrupt level- the error will come up if you have a model in a level that it cannot load or does not like. You may need to try and keep incremental saves of levels so that when this happens you can revert back to a previous save that you know did work.

There are other reasons the error you have shown will appear. Developers of software tend to be "lazy" when trapping errors and give a "vague" or "general" reason, which does not always prove to be helpful to the end user.

There's no problem that can't be solved without applying a little scripting.
KajoCat
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I have no objects in it, without which I have built at all what happens. Even if I the FPS x9 Fresh Start is the error. I installed in fresh, have installed and started the update. Nothing, yet the error happened.

Y0shondue
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 27th Sep 2015 01:44
@KajoCat

When running Fps Creator in Windows vista or higher, you have to make sure to run it in administrator mode, by right-clicking the shortcut, going to properties, compatibility tab and check run as admin and apply the settings to click okay.

Make sure to install current working entities / segments and make sure to install your model packs before installing your updates.

Hope this helps. If not, delete the whole folder (while backing up the files only, not the engine), go to your FPSC installer and hit repair, then re-install currently usable and working files to your engine such as: models, sounds, textures etc.

Your fwind ^o^ ~
Yoshondue

I am a friendly dev!~ ^o^
KajoCat
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I installed anything. have the x9 freshly installed and even without that I do what is tantamount IE error message. which comes even without that I can run the program properly. He also runs in administrator mode.

Y0shondue
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 27th Sep 2015 23:32 Edited at: 27th Sep 2015 23:32
@KajoCat

Who is 'he'?

I am a friendly dev!~ ^o^

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 01:05:08
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 01:05:08