Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Friend requests

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 23rd Sep 2015 07:54
I know this is a forum for developing and serious posts such as developing or asking for help. Though, since FPSC is a related subject to this forum (I AM NOT ASKING FOR TEAM JOINING), i was wondering if anyone could add me through steam or skype.

I have 3 contacts that love to use Fps creator and i was hopeing to find more. I talk to my friends that know FPSC from time to time and sometimes we get in random, fun voice chats and talk about short or long fun projects or play our little or big multiplayer projects together.

I was wondering if anyone was into the same thing: talking about stuff of Fps creator, making simple games together, not as a company, not as a indie team, but only as online fun gaming time.

Again (truth) This is not a team join thing. This is friends wanting to go on chat clients, talk and play with fpsc stuff.

So, if anyone is into socializing about Fps creator or likes to talk you can add me on skype or steam

Steam

I am a friendly dev!~ ^o^

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:06:34
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:06:34