Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Here's how to change your background and music on a fpsc multiplayer game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 27th Sep 2015 02:13 Edited at: 27th Sep 2015 20:26
Tutorial video.

If you guys want to fix the gamelist server error, here is the fix for that. http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=215437&b=21

I am a friendly dev!~ ^o^
Y0shondue
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 27th Sep 2015 20:27
I fixed the private video. Do not share this video unless you want the non-developers of your game to mess with your files when their playing.

Sinister Spoon
Years of Service
User Offline
Or just use the 'musicoverride=audiobank\Folder\Music.ogg/wav' Command in any script called during gameplay to change the music on the fly, say if a player gets near the kill limit it can change to a more tense aggressive beat to indicate to players they need to step it up.

You can set all this up before you build the game in the build set up and preview the changes as you go. Probably a much easier option for beginners than going straight to showing how to edit the setuplevel.fpi

From what I understand in the setuplevel.fpi certain things have to happen in certain states/order so messing with that even as a dev can be problematic unless you ABSOLUTELY know what your putting and where.

Other than that nice tut
smoke em if you got em
Y0shondue
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 9th Oct 2015 00:20
@Sinister Spoon
Thanks for the other information to help combine a second way to this tutorial. And thank you for the advice and compliant! ~

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 15:09:42
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 15:09:42