Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Someone with a beefy PC out there willing to screencap some footage for me?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi everyone.

Trying to get the stuff together I need to start making some marketing material for my game.

But my lil laptop isnt beefy enough to record above 5-10fps even tho the game will play at around 40.

Was wondering if there was a kind soul out there willing to just play through my current release and screen cap it for me?

It would be much appreciated and net a sizeable special thanks credit

Thanks to anyone willing to help

You can find the game @ www.GrumpyMunky.com
smoke em if you got em
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2015 03:00
Sure Sinister Spoon, I'll give it a try. Right now I only have/use "Fraps" ...and it has a watermark? Can you suggest something
better ( & free) ?
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Sinister Spoon
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi thanks

Yeah It might be a little awkward since its a Microsoft product But the one I always use is Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Screen Capture
Its part of a free video editing suite by microsoft.

I tried fraps before and found I got a better frame rate with this (Tried a lot of things, Bandicam, Dxtory, Fraps etc)

Hope that helps ya out some
smoke em if you got em
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2015 00:56 Edited at: 11th Oct 2015 00:58
Sinister Spoon
Hey, I'm having some problems with getting a good screen capture recording of your "Dungeon Crawler" game.
I've tried every type of software I could get my hands on. Every time I do a screen recording it looks like
something is out of sync? (see attached pic) If someone could let me in on what I'm doing wrong
would be great.
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 05:38:13
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 05:38:13