Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Tier 1 - Save Image

Author
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2015 20:01
I am sorry to double post but the other threads don't seem to be being used as I posted this in the Mac section and not sure if they will be being deleted on this new style forum but can anyone help here?

Not sure if anyone knows how to do this but when saving an image, AppGameKit puts it in a folder automatically, there is also a print image command which does a similar thing or sends the image to the printer.

I have had a Mac app rejected due to this, as the image is sent to the printer instead of using a normal file saving box where you can enter the directory and name of the file yourself to save on the computer.

Does AppGameKit have a command then that will do this, press the save image button and then a file explorer comes up in order to save the image as in any other program you would use??

Cheers.
The Amiga and Amos were great!
My website LEAP - Download Paint Pot here!
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2015 08:17
I am thinking of changing the app icon if there is no way to do this and change it so it says PRINT instead of SAVE as a quick fix.
Surely then Apple can't reject the app if it says PRINT and goes to the print page option
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Oct 2015 21:30 Edited at: 7th Oct 2015 21:31
Well for now I am going to do this to try and get around the Apple Mac Store problem with them rejecting my app for saving a picture.

How about PRINT instead then

Thanks to David Gervais for the icon

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 22:22:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 22:22:45