Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / AGK2 2.0.14b 3D app exported for iOS doesn't work

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2015 03:28 Edited at: 25th Oct 2015 04:36
Hey all, I successfully exported my WIP 2D game and can run it on my iPhone 6. When I make a simple app with just a 3D rotating cube, the app will NOT install onto my phone. It stays on 'installing' and the icon is grayed out on my phone. Does anyone know if I need to do something special to get a 3D app working on my phone?

Here's my code:

Senior Software Engineer - RotoGrinders
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2015 04:36
It works now. It seems really finicky, and I believe the exporter might have been exporting the wrong app. All I did was export the FPS 3D demo, which worked on my iPhone. Then I re-opened my project, made sure to double click its code file, and run it again. I also made sure it was the only project in the IDE. Finally, exporting it and opening it in iTunes made it work. Not sure exactly why it worked now, but it works and the cube is quite beautifully running on my phone. Yay
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
are you testing on ios9?
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2015 20:04
Yes, I have my phone updated to the newest iOS