Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2015 12:23
Published an update to Phone Tap last night. It now includes a bonus meter that gives you a multiplier based on how fast you tap. In making this update, I discovered v2015 Alpha has a problem displaying full screen ads so had to revert back to 2014b.

Update can be found on Google Play now. Will try and get this on Amazon tonight. Will let you know how I get on.
V2 T1 (Mostly)
Phone Tap!
Uzmadesign

Attachments

Login to view attachments
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2015 18:04
Missed this before, downloaded and rated
Really quite addictive, well done, works well on 10" tablet
The Amiga and Amos were great!
My website LEAP - Download Paint Pot here!
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2015 12:01
Thanks Paul! I registered as a developer on Amazon - very simple (and free!) process. Submitted Phone Tap which got tested and approved within an hour. It looks like the Amazon dev console doesn't live stats so I'll take another look in a couple of days to see how it is performing compared to Google Play.
V2 T1 (Mostly)
Phone Tap!
Uzmadesign
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2015 20:20
Yes Amazon is really quite easy to use and found it got quicker downloads at the beginning but then Google overtook it in the long run.
I tend to check it once a week now

Not sure if we can upload apps onto Windows app store as desktop games but their dev account is a one off of $19 and would be a good one to do.

Apple is better value now that the payment covers iPhone, iPad and Mac but they are a real pain when it comes to submitting.
I have had the Mac version of Paint Pot rejected twice now with the last taking 4 weeks to get a look at being reviewed and it is only little things that need tweaking which seems very petty.
The Amiga and Amos were great!
My website LEAP - Download Paint Pot here!
Rickynzx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2015 22:55
downloaded and rated.

A fun little app.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 07:34:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 07:34:57