Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Is there a way to temporarily drop back to the last Update on steam

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Everyone. Been programming a project for the past year and then suddenly it stopped working after the update. 2.0.15
i replaced all the light commands which fixed the compiler errors. but it still crashes when i run it

I found the problem
the backbone of my code uses INSTANCE OBJECT. which i see is broken since the update. i expect it will be fixed soon. but till then my coding has stopped.
also the Raycast command still doesn't detect objects that are scaled.

I love the new 3d commands that ive tried so far looks like AppGameKit is going to be amazing but right now i still need to finish this project.
Is there a way on steam to temporarily drop back one Update to the previous one. just so i can code till these issues are resolved hopefully the next update .

Thks OminusPrime
Markus
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Oct 2015 18:43
in steam, right click, tab betas you can select older versions.
AGK (Steam) V2 Beta .. : Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit : AMD (15.7.1) Radeon R7 265 : Mac mini OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
OminusPrime
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you so much it worked. MARKUS

Ill be back to the latest version once my project is complete or INSTANCE OBJECT and scale Raycast are corrected.
Thanks so much

OMINUSPRIME

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 07:35:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 07:35:25