Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Teach Yourself AGK, 3D physics example.

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2015 14:12
Hi guys,

I've been promising an update to AppGameKit 2.0 for my existing ebook Teach Yourself Game Programming. Now that 2.015b is out and the command set is fixed I can begin work. The following is a free physics demonstration from the upcoming ebook update.

This is a simple 3D ball bounce on a rubber surface demo, with a twist of hit detection thrown in for good measure. The balls will fall, recycle, and fall again. They will bounce off each other, and behave like balls falling onto a hard rubber surface. They each have a text notation indicating contact with another 3D object. This mostly occurs when the ball is rolling across the table.

Those of you interested in the ebook can find out more on the following thread: https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/203773

DennisW
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2015 14:25
Thanks Daniel I will look into it today. I smell a book coming
Dennis
Ham and Eggs Breakfast
The Chicken was involved the Pig was Committed
AGK Community Tester

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 07:22:37
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 07:22:37