Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / How should the end user install a AGK game on Linux?

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2015 17:47 Edited at: 28th Nov 2015 17:49
I been working on this for a few days and I'm not getting anywhere. I would like to end up with a .deb package that contains the executable binary and a few image files. I tried both automake and cmake.

I been able to build a tar.gz (which can be converted to a .deb package) from simple non-agk projects with both automake and cmake.

But I'm getting errors with agk. (im copying the lib file to the projects directory.) This what I got sofar for a CMakelist.txt for AGK:

Any other ideas? Maybe another IDE has this feature automated. Im using Netbeans now.
Or maybe just zip up my executable binary in a ZIP file and add a readme with step by step instructions on how to use.
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2015 16:42
I'm not sure how to build a .deb package, but the final executable only needs the media folder, you shouldn't need to include the lib file or the include files.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 00:50:41
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 00:50:41