Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2015 06:26 Edited at: 30th Dec 2015 06:29
Here is an update for My Custom 3D Animation program.

This program can be used as an alternative way to perform simple object jointed animations for use with AGKII using the same Objects_included file included in the download.
I will be modifying the objects_included file completely and will post it in this thread when done fully tested.

R3.0 December 29,2015

-added color based animations into the key frame editor
-added limb transparency settings
-took off the X-axis rotation restriction and is now freely open

(This will most likely be the last update for this app however i will update the objects_include file from time to time)
please drop me a line if you need help using it. If the thread becomes old and locked feel free to pm me in this forum.

for the download...see attachments below
(must be logged in i think) (windows build but can be compiled for mac! source included)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
SoftMotion3D
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Dec 2015 06:33 Edited at: 30th Dec 2015 06:35
[reserved for objects_include commands] coming soon!

maybe i should make some help video tutorials....

anything specific that looks confusing that i should address first?
Also i am currently re-writting the objects_include file and will post it with a full help command system.

part of my nagacremo for 2016 for me will be to complete this alongside with a new voxel editor and a mini game using it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 11:04:57
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 11:04:57