Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Localised In App Purchase Prices.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2016 18:24
I know that this has been mentioned on here before, but it would be great if we could get the Localised prices of In App Products. When I've searched for it I've noticed that Paul has said he'd try and put it in, but no conclusion after that.

My recent analytics data has suggested that this could be one of the reasons for not following through with a purchase once the 'BUY' button has been pressed. Alternatively does anyone know of a way to work out the player location so that I can at least do some hard coded version?

The player location is also useful for setting the timezone of your players for Push Notifications, so could be handy to know.

Thanks.
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2016 15:14
Agreed on the iap prices. I don't know if this has any effect on if people actually buy stuff. You get the localized price before confirming. But it's weird to market things in the game in none localized currency.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 09:20:39
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 09:20:39