Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / [AGK2] You'll Never Solve, The Impossible Puzzle

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2016 08:01 Edited at: 6th Jan 2016 08:07
It's the first week of 2016 and I'm well underway to finishing my first game, You'll Never Solve, The Impossible Puzzle. A hieroglyphics puzzle game that you'll probably never solve, that will be released to PC, Google Play, Amazon and maybe iOS( if I feel like dishing out $100 ). The game features one screen, one puzzle, but one hair pulling one that consists of a series of hieroglyphs arranged in triangular data forms....errrr.

Here's a screenshot:

I also have a color variant, but I'm not sure which one I like better..thoughts??

And yes, there is a logical solution!

All I have left is to finish up the data table and glyph answer input. I might also add an online "high score" table to showcase how many people have actually solved it. I might also consider selling it for like $.50 or something, maybe ads, though I loath ads!! Through my two years of app experience, I've found I can make more money in 3 weeks with paid apps than I can with ads for 1 year.

Cheers!
Crazy Programmer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2016 15:56
Looks like fun

SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2016 01:39
Very good JLMoondog
I like the colour option out of the 2 screens, looks nice with the background.

Paid for apps at a low price point are good for the first month or 2 like your said. I think you should go with iOS if you can as you will probably find you will have around 4 to 5 times more downloads and could pay for the fees quite soon. Especially now you can release on the Mac too for the same money. You also get far more downloads on the Mac than iOS or at least that is my findings.

With my 2 simple apps on the Mac I have made enough for 3 years fees and have left it there in the bank to pay for itself for now. So anything else is a bonus and I can just release what I want now.

Good luck!
The Amiga and Amos were great!
My website LEAP - Download Paint Pot here!
DavidAGK
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Definitely the top version for me too.
Using Tier 1 AppGameKit V2
Started coding with AMOS (Thanks Francois Lionet)
Crazy Programmer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2016 22:17
I would have to agree the top looks best

Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2016 09:45
I would go with the colored one as I find it more appealing to the eye and looks more fun. Screenshots sell games so it's important to choose the right one.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 13:32:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 13:32:54