Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / New Website is BS

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I had to re-register just to be able to post on the forums. On my old account I went by dragonslayer. I didn't have an updated email address and had to re-register. I have been a member here for years. I have lost everything in my order history. It is unbelievable the way they did this. Maybe it is time to move on from these guys and not ever buy another TGC product again and they will never get a good recommendation from me ever if they don't fix this and get me my old Acct. back. Now I have to go through post moderation because I am "NEW HERE" Would not surprise me if this does not get in. Seems to me TGC has been going down hill for a long time!!!
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2016 09:05
There is a thread in Geek Culture helpfully stickied and titled "New forum bug reports thread ". The small number of people who had login issues and posted here, had them resolved.
There is also a help button in the bottom right corner, click it and they will help.

Quote: "Maybe it is time to move on from these guys and not ever buy another TGC product again and they will never get a good recommendation from me ever if they don't fix this and get me my old Acct. back"

Personally, I wouldn't judge a company by a website upgrade, with a decidedly average number of glitches which is to be expected for a complete replacement of the underlying framework.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt
scottwolfe
Years of Service
User Offline
Sent an email to see if it could get fixed!

I just feel like we are being told in a round about way if we don't step up to AppGameKit or GG Move On.
MontyPython
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2016 02:32 Edited at: 11th Feb 2016 14:44
I had the same exact issue. I've sent PM's the TheNext and VanB......waited over a week, nothing. I guess I am out of luck for getting access to products I paid for.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2016 15:14
The process is to use the green Help button, bottom right.
Mods have no ability to deal with your product issues.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt
MontyPython
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks BatVink - trying the help button.
LBFN
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2016 02:09
Issue fixed - thanks.

So many games to code.....so little time.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 06:51:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 06:51:58