Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Baxslash's Scene Builder

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2016 10:48
How is the Scene Builder coming along? The original thread is locked, but would be great to hear whether there has been any progress.
V2 T1 (Mostly)
Phone Tap!
Uzmadesign
evil baxslash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2016 15:34
Hi CJB, I barely have time to code at work any more let alone in my own time I'm afraid... I still have the code but no time to work on it. Barely have time to come here either, in fact I had to reset my password as the new forum wouldn't let me in!!!
hee hee
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2016 15:43
Somehow managed to sign in as "evil baxslash"... a mod might want to delete that account. Made it for a joke years ago!

As evil baxslash tried to tell you I have little or no time for development work right now. I am working away from home a lot as a software development manager running a small team for a large (global) manufacturing company. I may get back to it one day but I have no idea when or if I'll get the chance. I haven't been here more than a couple of times in the last 6 months.
Using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
IBOL
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2016 15:56
well congratulations baxslash!
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2016 16:59 Edited at: 16th Feb 2016 17:01
Thanks Ibol! I do miss the time I used to have...

OFFER: If anyone wants to run with the project as a community project I'd be happy to supply the full code and / or assist in getting you started!
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2016 17:16 Edited at: 16th Feb 2016 17:17
Quote: "OFFER: If anyone wants to run with the project as a community project I'd be happy to supply the full code and / or assist in getting you started!"
Wow! I'd love to run with this Baxslash but I don't know if I will have the free time it deserves either. I honestly thought you were going to release this as a commercial product. I'm sure there are a few who'd pay for such an editor. I know I would
V2 T1 (Mostly)
Phone Tap!
Uzmadesign
baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2016 17:54
I considered releasing it commercially but to be honest I like giving stuff to this community. I've had many happy hours/days/weeks/years here...

It's a complicated beast though so please be ready for some probably over complicated code!!

It heavily relies on the pax particle system which I'd be happy to release all of my code for too.
bjadams
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
baxslash makes the best AppGameKit tools

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 11:25:42
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 11:25:42