Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Spriter Entity

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2016 12:43
How do you distinguish which entity in Spriter is the one you want to play?

I have a Spriter file which uses multiple entities each with the same animation name. It looks like this isn't supported so I will need to have multiple spriter files and a separate entity in each?

Behdadsoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2016 15:48 Edited at: 2nd Mar 2016 15:49
Quote: "How do you distinguish which entity in Spriter is the one you want to play?"

If I understand correctly, you should be define a state for each sprite animation:

for Example: we want move the Player to right and set state to 2 , so use this way:

or we want move the Player to left and set state to 1 , so use this way:

and so on.
JohnnyMeek
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2016 07:28
No, you misunderstood me completely. Thanks though..............

I'm talking about 'Spriter' the sprite animation package. Within the application you can organise multiple objects in a hierarchy -- Player -> jump etc. There doesn't seem to be a way set the top level of this.

In my file I was trying to organise one spriter file that contained all the symbols from a slot machine. Symbol1 -> win Symbol2 -> win etc. But it looks like I can't do it this way.
Behdadsoft
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2016 08:21
oh sorry , Spriter is a tool like Spine and I mistake with Sprite.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 11:25:44
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 11:25:44