Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / My app in the making

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2016 11:46 Edited at: 7th Mar 2016 11:58
As some people know I have flipped a couple of house or remodeled them. I am slowly making an app called house flipping app, and also own flipping house app. Some ideas I will put in this app include:

The app will have stlll frame tutorials with links with popular remodeling techniques.

Plumbing - this include common p trap insullation, sink removal, reinstalling water lines, and unclogging drains that may be frozen.

Dry walling- hanging up dry wall on multiple surfices, texturing, and painting idea for dry wall. Also I will include instructions on how to frame a new room.

Flooring - installing laminate flooring, tile, and useing grout.

Wireing - changing a 2 prong to a 3 prong outlet ( very common). Installing ufi's and doorbell to the house.

Remodeling kitchen sink. Tools and tricks of using tile to cheapen the cost of remodeling a sink.

Each of the categories will have a cost estimate of the cost of materials used in a construction project. I don't even know if this app is worth doing sence you can search most of this information on Google. Plus it might be just respondent material on the process of fixing a house. Maybe I put a small game in it where someone fixes a house, but that would probably be overdoing it. Any thoughts would be useful on this app.
Developer of Space Chips, pianobasic, zipzapzoom, and vet pinball apps. Developed the tiled map engine seen on the showcase. Veteran for the military.
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2016 13:06
How do you flip a house? Kinda like the hulk?
Scraggle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2016 14:03
Maybe the house is made of Lego?
AGK V2 user - Tier 1 (mostly)
3d point in space
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2016 14:20 Edited at: 7th Mar 2016 14:23
Well maybe I can make a joke game in it. That might be funny. Just imagine your a liile adventure flipping houses for points. I think I am on to something. Then trying to sell it after it has been flipped lttterally.
Developer of Space Chips, pianobasic, zipzapzoom, and vet pinball apps. Developed the tiled map engine seen on the showcase. Veteran for the military.
Crazy Programmer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2016 04:07
I wouldn't think people investing hundreds of thousands of dollars are interested in jokes and games. I would think a successful app in this area would benefit from some serious tools. Maybe a few 3d layouts of common floor plans with sudgestions. A way to track and predict costs. A to-do list. A completed list...etc etc.
Download My Games for Android. Made with AGK.
Jellyfish Dive- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CrazyProgrammerProductions.my_JellyFishSwim
Brick Destroyer - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CrazyProgrammerProductions.my_BrickDestroyer
Ping Bong - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CrazyProgrammerProductions.my_Pong_Ping_Bong

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 11:32:16
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 11:32:16