Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / AGK 2.018 Demo download location not on Steam?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello ... I would like to download a demo version of AppGameKit 2.0 but I don't want to install it from the Steam site. The only link I could find was to here: http://www.appgamekit.com/free-trial.php but the file that is downloaded from there is an older version of AppGameKit (1.???). I am impressed with the newer 3d features but wanted to try it first. Is there a another link somewhere that I can find the newest version? Thanks for the help ... Bruce
Sph!nx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2016 17:31
Looked around for you. Could not find it either. I do prefer the non-Steam version as well but if you just want to try it out, why not use Steam?
Regards Sph!nx
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2016 17:47
Once you have downloaded from Steam, you can run it as a normal Windows application. You don't have to start Steam to start AGK
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt
wedgeeguy
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you for your responses Sph!nx and BatVink! I'm afraid that I am not that familiar with Steam and maybe I should take another look. I wasn't sure if you needed to be connected to it before the software would work each time. So it's good to know that you don't need to. Thanks again for the information and the help ... Bruce
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2016 19:51 Edited at: 17th Mar 2016 19:52
The AppGameKit Trial is now available on the TGC site too!

AppGameKit 2.0.18 Trial Version

Rick
Development Director
TGC Team
wedgeeguy
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you RickV for the update! When I get some more free time I am definitely going to take a serious look ... Much appreciated!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 13:30:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 13:30:07