Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Can we modify Geany?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2016 06:46
Hi!

I'm using Arch Linux based Manjaro Linux as my main OS at the moment and I was able to get AppGameKit build Tier 1 code. However, on Arch Linux, there seems to be a problem when trying to launch the compiled AppGameKit application and it has something to do with curl. Launching compiled application from Geany doesn't work and when I'm trying to launch it from command line I get a following error: "/usr/lib/libcurl.so.4: version `CURL_OPENSSL_3' not found"

But, I'm able tackle this by preloading an older version (I guess) before executing my AppGameKit application with following command: LD_PRELOAD=libcurl.so.3 As you probably realize, it isn't practical for me to compile the code in the IDE and then launch my application by hand via terminal.

That's why I have to ask this: is there a way to modify code or some parameters under the hood of Geany so that I could tell Geany to preload that older curl library before executing my application?

Thanks for any help on this matter!
Mah machine: Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 4x3.40GHz | CM Hyper 212 Evo | ASRock H97 Pro4 | 240GB SanDisk SSD | Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Dual-X 2048MB | Seagate HDD 1000GB |
8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2016 22:47 Edited at: 10th May 2016 22:49
Good luck
https://github.com/TheGameCreators/AGKIDE

This is a thread about using the compiler with another editor. It may be of some help too
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/210971

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 13:25:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 13:25:21