Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / My FPS

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2016 21:35 Edited at: 1st Jul 2016 20:25
MOD EDIT: Innapropriate language
Love is the destiny of mankind as it was in the beginning as it will be for all time.
Scanner Darkly
Years of Service
User Offline
You're not allowed swearing in a violent video game? Ok I'll just work with this as constructive criticism, a post or two would have been appreciated??? Here's a more PG version:

Love is the destiny of mankind as it was in the beginning as it will be for all time.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2016 05:42
Quote: "You're not allowed swearing in a violent video game?"

You're not allowed swearing at that level on a family-rated forum. It's in the AUP you agreed to on the multiple times you signed up to the forums (another breach of the rules)
I took it as an attempt to get one over on the mods, given the current activity in other threads. Seppuku kindly took the softer option of moderating rather than banning you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt
Scanner Darkly
Years of Service
User Offline
BatVink wrote: "I took it as an attempt to get one over on the mods, "

Duly noted, can you actually program as well as chastise? put a maze in the fps game, put your money where your mouth is...

BatVink wrote: "moderating rather than banning you"

You dare to ban me again and I'll just sign up over and over again until you internet protocol ban me and then after all that's said and done I'll carry out Denial of Service attacks on your forum using batch files, java applets, whatever I can fathom, on library computers and internet cafe's untraceable, you won't have a forum without me and in my humble opinion these 'breaches' of rules are pathetic, grow a pair.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2016 16:32
You mean a lightmapped one like this one I created? Which is one of about 50 DBPro and AppGameKit tutorials I've written and shared.

If you don't like the rules that you signed up to, maybe this isn't the place for you. My job is simply to apply the rules, where a situation or user gets out of hand.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt
Scanner Darkly
Years of Service
User Offline
BatVink wrote: "maybe this isn't the place for you. My job is simply to apply the rules, where a situation or user gets out of hand. "

I like this forum because it's well designed, has nice intelligent people and talks about DarkBasic Pro, if you try and take away what I like you'll suffer the consequences and ultimately people will have more fun when I'm running this cool place.

BatVink wrote: "You mean a lightmapped one like this one I created? Which is one of about 50 DBPro and AppGameKit tutorials I've written and shared. "

Those mazes look random and boring I want a maze like this, build it and put it in the FPS!

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 06:18:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 06:18:32