Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Chartboost Ad Set-up

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jul 2016 10:01 Edited at: 7th Jul 2016 10:03
I'm having some issues with implementing advertisements using chartboost. First off, do i need declare SetChartboostDetails("ID1","ID2") at the very start of my game, in the same place where setvirtualresolution would be? or does it need to go in a loop?

I am trying to load an app, but it does not show. Will the ad show on my computer when testing the game or broadcasting using the agk app or will i need to export the app as an .apk file and put it onto my phone to test it?

The code that I am using is the following

if getspritecollision(ball,hoop)
level = 2
if GetFullscreenAdvertLoadedChartboost() = 1
ShowFullscreenAdvertChartboost()
endif
refresh()
endif

From my understanding, the agk commands says that GetFullscreenAdvertLoadedChartboost() returns 0 if there is an ad unavailable and a 1 if it is available. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much for your help guys

**edit**
This command is deprecated, you should use ShowFullscreenAdvertAdMob, ShowFullscreenAdvertChartboost, or ShowFullscreenAdvertAmazon instead.

I haven't tried CreateFullscreenAdvert because of the message above
Cruisin' down the street in my six-fo'
Jockin' the bitches, slappin' the hoes
-Gandhi, 2086

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 15:23:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 15:23:21