Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Sanity episode 1: Asylum

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2016 16:08 Edited at: 25th Aug 2016 16:50
Sorry this game is not going to be done.
My hard-drive failed lost everything.
I may start again but most likely not.
I'm going to move on need to finish building my motor for my iroc

It was fun being apart of the game creators.
Applications programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots. So far the Universe is winning.
sbegley001
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2016 22:27
Looks good man! Maybe a bit dark, but its hard to tell from screenshots. If you want to compile a standalone exe, I'd love to play a demo!
"If you don't finish your game in one week, THAT'S OKAY. Give yourself a break and jump right back onto the project next week." - Adriel Wallick

"The important thing is just to use whatever is at your disposal to create new ideas and come up with stuff that's fresh and new. That's just the important thing. Rather than trying to recreate something, or go over the same old ground, create new things." - Koji Kondo

"To evoke emotions through art, in games or anything else, you have to break down your medium. What's the minimum amount of information we can use to tell you what you need to know about an object? Use that, and nothing more." - Luis Antonio
DEATH GOTH SNIPER
Years of Service
User Offline
I know it's dark happened after black ice. I'm working all the lights and trying to find out why the fps is low with all the triggerzones. and making a demo once I can protect game files. It's going slower because I have a 3 yro now.
Applications programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots. So far the Universe is winning.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 05:14:19
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 05:14:19