Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / No More Motorsports!!! new complete game by Ermesdesign, old style top view race game with 250+ cars and 13 real tracks. - TOTALLY FREE -

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2016 22:10 Edited at: 23rd Aug 2016 08:52
Just complete this nice racing game, i like racing and motorsports and i've made this pretty simple (for the code) game.
250+ hand drawn cars, 13 real existing tracks, and a nice soundtracks pack. all for only 226mb... and totally FREE.
read the readme.txt file, and the instructions in game's menu.

if you want, take a look in data/cars folder or in data/circuits folder to a look at the huge grfx work. and yes source code is included.

tell me what do you think, ah, if some of you is so mad to make a video of this game, well, i'll be very pleased of that.

download the game at my site: http://digilander.libero.it/ermesjr/

some images:

HAVE FUN!!!!!
SYS 64738
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2016 13:19
This game is actually pretty awesome. Lots of detail. Nice steering. Tracks are cool. Multiple camera views. I like using the mouse control. My only complaint is the load time for the races.

I hope more people D/L this and give it a try.

job well done.......
gamer, lover, filmmaker
Ermes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2016 09:59
Thanks seppgirty, yes i know, the long time is for the decoding system i used for track info to use for collisions and speed control.

i.e. i used a greyscale image to define where the car can or can't go, and for where is trak or grass or mud etc, then pinpointed and copied into a bidimensional array.

this take a lot of time.

i didn't savet the compiled traks data because you can change the info anytime in the image, and the game will read it every time it runs.

again, Thanks.

SYS 64738
Chris Tate
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2016 22:38
Reminds me of the old Micromachines game. Will give this a download when I get the chance.
Stab in the Dark software
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Badges, I don't need no stinkin badges
Posted: 30th Dec 2016 13:58
Very polished and great visuals. You really need to convert this to AppGameKit and export it for android.
The coffee is lovely dark and deep,and I have code to write before I sleep.
Ermes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2017 14:15
Thanks, yes it's like 1990' racing games for 16 bit

convert to android? it's an idea, but i'm too much old fashined to have any inspiration to do that

regards, Ermes.
SYS 64738
Stab in the Dark software
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Badges, I don't need no stinkin badges
Posted: 5th Jan 2017 14:30
It would not be too difficult to convert to AppGameKit, since the language is much the same as DBPro.
AGK will automatically export to Android.
The coffee is lovely dark and deep,and I have code to write before I sleep.
Ermes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2017 16:01
thanks Stab.... simply i'm too lazy
SYS 64738

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 06:34:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 06:34:34