Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / Is Tier 1 and Tier 2 running simultaneously possible?

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey. As the title says, Is it possible? I am asking because I wand to implement a lot of SDK's in my game but it is not possible with tier 1 which is what I am using at the moment.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2016 21:19
I'm afraid it's one or the other.
You can mess around with the package contents that get exported, but you need a lot of knowledge to do that. Naphier has achieved it in the past with Wordspionage.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt
Midget Blaster
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh alright. I guess I'll wait for an update to add Tier 1 SDK support. Thanks BatVink!
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2016 02:11
I suspect that you will probably wait an incredibly long time. Especially if you mean generic SDK support (like you get with C++ or Objective C (on a Mac), Tier 2)

In order to do SDK support in Tier 1, they have to include links to whatever is happening in the SDK and create Tier 1 commands to execute the commands in the SDK.

I could be wrong, but I doubt this is likely to happen. TGC does not have a huge programming staff or unlimited budget to try to do this.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 23:51:40
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 23:51:40