Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Everything about exporting to iOS

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey! Within the next few days, I will be purchasing the Apple Developer License and publishing my Ball Swing game. Now, I have these questions.
1. I don't have an iPhone for testing, however I do have an iPad. The game works on every single android phone and tablet that it has been played on.

Will I have to worry about the app not working on iDevices?

2. For advertisements I use Chartboost and AdMob. I have heard many times that on Apple products, revenue from these can be as twice as high on them compared to android devices. Is this true? Can anyone confirm?

I am using this as my ad code. I'm going to assume that it and other commands that work on android will work just fine. But also, in my AdMob and ChartBoost account, will I need to make a separate App entry and label it as iOS/Apple store and use its separate ID Code in SetChartboostDetails() and SetAdmobDetails()?

4. Is setting up the account similar to setting up the google developer account?

Thank you guys!
THE_NOTORIOUS_PIGGY
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, the ads should work. As for everything else, I really dont know.
[signature removed - due to inappropriate content]. User on moderation due to continuous infringement of forum rules

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 19:28:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 19:28:57