Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Raspberry Pi / Tier2 on rpi

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,
I thought I would try to compile an example Tier2 program on the pi using codeblocks and gcc. I get stacks of errors, is there an example or a template project that can be compiled on the pi.
I also found libAGKPi.a lurking in the Tier2 release folder so I am hoping that I can link to this file.

Has anyone managed to compile a Tier2 program on the pi and if so how ?

Thanks

Jack
frittblas
Years of Service
User Offline
hi zogtrog!

Sry for late reply, but yes it's very possible to compile tier2 projects on rpi. The thing is, libAGKPi.a has tons of dependencies, i.e it uses other libs to work, for example Libpng for loading png-files and several more.
You have to install all these on the raspberry pi first. I did it this way: Open a terminal and compile your Cpp project, it will show loads of errors, pointing to missing libraries. Just look up each missing library
and install it with something like:

sudo apt-get install libpng12-dev

for example

now compile again, check missing libs, find next one install, repeat. It needs at least 7-8 libs before everything compiles.

If you need more precise help just ask.

/Hans
f

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 12:57:30
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 12:57:30