Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Alpha showing as white in html5 using photoshop to export

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2016 10:41
Alpha showing as white in html5 using photoshop to export to pngs on firefox
works good on android and PC

tried turning the transparency to black and using the bBlackToAlpha setting, but it just shows as black as well

I have 6 images on top of each other with alpha settings

anyone can help what I might be doing wrong?

TKS
Polaraul
Years of Service
User Offline
I has a similar issue with an Android app I created.

It was quite a while ago, so I'm afraid I can't remember all the details or what the cause was (apart from the way older versions of Photoshop handled transparency information in PNGs). I solved it though by using this extension http://www.fnordware.com/superpng/
ICERGB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2016 11:21 Edited at: 19th Nov 2016 15:18
Thanks for that Poloraul!

I was messing around and noticed that if I set SetSpritecolorAlpha(i,249) (NOTE:not 255) on all the images that they all seem to work now...
I'm not sure if it is because I had SetSpritecolorAlpha just for 1 image before I checked it in html5
Using this I was able to do it with the png export for PS normally without using websafe saves or anything.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 11:02:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 11:02:20