Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / [Android] Lap Racer game

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2016 20:56 Edited at: 20th Oct 2016 20:56
Hey guys! For ages now I've worked on this game, and I feel it is in a stage where I can show others for constructive criticism.
I have made this in AppGameKit using tier 1 BASIC. This project is about 850 lines of code.

In this game, you have to drive around a loop, but your speed and turning value increases every second, making it more and more difficult the longer you play. There are 3 levels, creatively named Easy, Medium & Hard. With these, you get a different background with an according theme, as well as the value that increases the speed is much bigger.

There are 5 cars in the game, each selected randomly when you launch the app. The same applies for music. I am currently working on adding different music for each of the difficulties, but I have ran into a lot of problems.

This is my second attempt at making apps, the first one being Ball swing.

I will be purchasing the Apple developer license and putting my two projects there for more people to enjoy.

Here's a challenge. try to beat the developers record!
Easy - 25 laps
Medium - 12 laps
Hard - 7 laps
If you beat those, drop your score below

The game is currently on the google play store only. It can be found here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ak.lap_racer

Thank you very much guys!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 18:39:28
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 18:39:28